Access to the website www.kme.ru (hereinafter the “Site”) by visitors is subject to the access conditions set out below. By using the Site, visitors unconditionally accept all the clauses below:
Content of the Site
The material published and/or reproduced on the Site (including by way of example, but not limited to: information, logos, graphical elements, sounds, pictures, trademarks etc., hereinafter “Information”) is the exclusive property of (or conceded by third parties in use to) KME Group S.p.A. or the subsidiaries of KME Group S.p.A (hereinafter “KME”). The content of the Site is available to visitors solely for personal use and not for commercial purposes.
For complete information on the economic and financial situation of KME, it is necessary to refer to the data contained in the relevant financial statements and in the consolidated financial statements. KME will arrange to make such documents available to those who expressly request them.
Intellectual property rights
KME actively protects its own intellectual property rights. The content published on the Site is protected by the law in force which sets out provisions on copyright and industrial property rights. The reproduction of even just a part of the Information is only allowed following prior written authorisation from KME. It is therefore forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit or disseminate the content of this site without having obtained express prior written agreement from KME. In particular, it is forbidden to copy the software which makes the Site work, create programs similar to such software, trace and/or use the source code of said software.
KME does not use material covered by copyright of others without clearly indicating the holder of such copyright. The reproduction of such material, which may be contained on the Site, could be limited by the author and visitors might need to seek prior consent from the rights holder in order to reproduce it in other print and/or electronic publications.
Limits to responsibility
Although KME strives to provide timely and accurate Information, it cannot guarantee that such Information is correct at the moment of publication or that it remains unchanged as time goes by. All services provided by KME do not represent obligations upon it, therefore KME expressly reserves the right, at any moment and without notice, to eliminate or modify in whole or in part the pages of the Site or the whole publication, without the possibility of this causing any responsibility against it.
KME does not accept any responsibility for any inaccuracies, imprecisions and/or omissions relating to the material contained on the Site, nor can it be considered responsible for damage of any kind, direct or indirect, (including infections by IT viruses, which visitors’ equipment might suffer owing to access and/or interconnection with the Site and the download of its content) caused, suffered or determined by access to or use of the pages on the Site.
As a useful tool for visitors to the Site, KME provides links which can direct visitors’ searches to webpages of sites other than this one. KME declines all responsibility both for the content published in such sites and the use which third parties may make of it, and for any damage caused or originated on accessing such sites, interconnecting with them or downloading their content.
Effectiveness, applicable Law and competent Court
The above clauses are an integral part of the Site and are governed by Italian Law. Should the single sections of the clauses be invalid, illegal or ineffective, the remaining parts will continue to be effective. The Court of Florence is alone competent to govern any disputes connected to these legal notes. Nonetheless, KME reserves the right to take legal action to protect its rights before judicial authorities of other cities or countries besides Italy.
KME’s logos, signs, distinguishing marks and trademarks, web pages, screen images or other forms of identification (“Logos”) are a valuable asset which KME actively protects. Therefore, anyone wishing to use the Logos – in accordance with the instructions provided on this page – must be in possession of an explicit authorisation from KME (“Authorisation”), available further to dispatch of the relative “Application Form” (“Form”) stating the specific purposes for which the Logos are to be used. By issuing the Authorisation, KME grants the user a non-transferable, non-exclusive right to use the Logos listed in the Form, free of charge, solely for the purposes and on the media specified therein.
In the event that users have a contract with KME which establishes the procedures for use of the relative Logos, this approval procedure is not required, unless Authorisation is requested for further uses not covered by the existing contract. Logos may be used without the prior written consent of KME, in waiver of the above, solely in cases where the KME web site carries a clear, explicit declaration that the Logos may be used without applying for authorisation (e.g. search fields).
In all cases, the Logos must always be used in accordance with the conditions stated below, and the following in particular:
- use only graphic features approved by KME;
- include a declaration clearly stating that the Logos are the property of KME in the text;
- ensure that the Logo is appropriately distinguished from the surrounding text;
The following are not permitted:
- removal, distortion or modification, in any way and/or in any form, of even just one feature of the Logos beyond the criteria set by KME;
- copying or imitation of the KME trade dress, including the graphics of the KME web design, the presentation of the Logos, or combinations of colours, printing features, graphic designs, product icons or images distinctively associated to KME;
- adoption of trademarks, signs, slogans or designs which can be mistaken for the Logos;
- registration of the Logos as second level domain names;
- use of the Logos in a way which suggests a descriptive or general common meaning;
- reproduction of the Logos in a way which KME considers, at its own absolute discretion, unethical, libellous, illegal, slanderous, denigratory or otherwise damaging to KME;
- display of the Logos on any digital, paper or other medium, in a prominent position or in any way which gives the misleading impression of a relationship or affiliation to KME, or a sponsorship or approval by KME, or gives the false impression that the contents of the page have been created by KME;
- display the Logos on any web site which contains or displays contents for adults only;
- incorporate the Logos in the names of products and services, trademarks, signs or company names.
The rights connected to trademark ownership vary from country to country. In some countries, there are severe penalties under criminal and civil law for improper use of the registration symbol. Use of the registration symbol (®) in countries where the trademark has not been registered is thus not recommended.
KME reserves the exclusive right to withdraw or amend the Authorisation at its own discretion, and to undertake legal action against any use which does not meet these conditions, breaches any intellectual property right, or does not comply with the relevant legislation.